SyrFil™ Syringe Loader
Quickly fills oral/topical syringes with creams, gels, and more.
No more filling oral/topical syringes by hand. The SyrFil Syringe Loader is a syringe filling system designed to quickly fill Baxa Exacta-Med® 0.5, 1, 3 and 5 mL syringes (up to 20 mL*) as well as various other syringes (up to 60 mL*), one at a time, quickly and accurately from a material cartridge reservoir. And disposable accessories make clean-up easy!
- Fills 0.5, 1, 3 and 5 mL (up to 60 mL*) syringes (oral/topical Baxa Exacta-Med®, luer-lock, as well as other syringe types)
- Can fill different viscosities: creams, gels, suspensions, etc.
- Nozzles are available to accommodate both luer lock and oral tips
- Can be used with many PCCA bases, including the Lipoderm® and VersaBase® lines
- Disposable fluid path tubing with disposable wetted parts eliminates material contamination and minimizes clean-up time. Disposable cartridges and fluid path tubing with tips can be capped and remain attached to the material cartridge for storage.
- Material cartridge reservoir (choice of 20 oz or 32 oz) for more efficient filling of large quantities of syringes (material cartridges can be partially filled)
- Adjustable suck-back feature allows for clean dispensing of stringy and tacky materials
- Material reservoir pressure regulator controls the pressure used for filling
- Adjustable pneumatic stop assures accurate fills
- Foot switch for hands-free fill cycle activation
- Pneumatic – uses air compressor to transfer the preparation from the reservoir to the syringe
- Small footprint. Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.6 in x 12 in x 25 in (60 cm x 30.48 cm x 63.50 cm)
*Note: Syringes 10 mL and larger are compatible with this system. However, they may take a longer time to fill.